Smoking Cessation - For Future Health
Here are just 7 ways in which you are rewarded for being a non-smoker...
- Improved facial appearance with fresh breath, and you and your clothes always smell fresh and clean.
- Freeing your lungs from the toxic and carcinogenic chemicals such as carbon monoxide, tar and arsenic.
- Your risk of heart attack is reduced within one day, and heart disease is reduced by 50% by the end of 1 year.
- Your smell and taste are enhanced within 2 days, and are soon restored.
- Exercise without shortness of breath and receive the benefit of 30% improved lung function and blood circulation by 3 months.
- Your risk of lung cancer is lowered 17 times.
- You enjoy a wonderful balance of body, mind, spirit, and emotional self respect knowing you are a life long ex-smoker.
The 5 key features and benefits of this Imagery Guided Therapy for smoking cessation...
- Your craving for cigarettes and withdrawal symptoms are reduced, without you even realising it!
- You easily remain in control in any situation, and it is easier to say “NO” when you are offered a cigarette, so you remain a non-smoker.
- The therapy addresses dietary issues and while you might put on a little weight temporarily (perhaps 3-5 kg), this is paled into insignificance by the removal of the hugely adverse effects and risks of smoking.
- You won't want to look around for a mental crutch or a substitute prop to replace this destructive habit. Imagery Guided Therapy supports you through the process.
- While you are becoming a non-smoker, you will learn the importance of relaxing, which increases your self control and self belief.
Set a quit date today by writing down the date you will stop smoking. Place this note in a prominent place that you will see repeatedly every day, and let’s get started right away.
The time for action is NOW!
In the past you may have tried several methods to stop smoking. These methods possibly included hypnosis, meditation, acupuncture, or even pharmacological agents such as nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), bupropion (Zyban), nortriptyline and Varenicline (Champix). And you probably had limited or absolutely no success.
It is time to use the very natural resource with which you were born, your subconscious mind.
Imagery Guided Therapy will guide you, help and support you, to achieve your stop smoking goal.