Sexual Abuse and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - Forgiving Indiscretions
Here are just 7 ways in which you are rewarded with this therapy...
- You will understand now that guilt is a form of self humiliation.
- You will resolve to accept your imperfections.
- You will learn the answer to "are these reasonable and necessary standards for the way I want to live?"
- You will understand perfection may be a noble, sincere, spiritual goal, but it is not part of the condition of human life.
- You will free yourself from the burden of unrealistic demands and all built up anger.
- Happiness in your thoughts, actions and life generally, through a clear head which improves memory and handling difficult situations.
- You feel emotionally calm and serene with an invigorating feeling of physical well being and mental health.